Sitting on a beach, in a car, under a tree, in a tree, or on a boat, reading is best done in the summer. A lot of people don’t have work or school getting in the way of our towering book piles that have been cluttering (can books ever really clutter?) up every room in our houses. We all have those summer reading lists that we try to get through, so here is mine:
· The Light Between Oceans – ML Stedman
· The Golem and the Jinni – Helene Wecker
· The Morning Gift – Eva Ibbotson
· Reached – Ally Condie (Okay, I don’t want to read this, but I need to finish the series)
· The Witch of Blackbird Pond – Elizabeth George Speare
I’ll probably be adding more throughout the summer, so keep your eyes open. So the question is, what are you reading this summer?